Another month, another challenge! I’ve teamed up with My Life Well Loved and Walking in Memphis in High Heels to bring you a month of alll core fun! There’s a workout below and an extra video workout here:
1. Hold an extended arm plank for 30 seconds.
2. Plank knee to opposite arm – 15 reps on each side-try to go as fast as you can running it out.
3. Hold a side plank for 30 seconds on each side. Modification: Drop to your knee.
4. Plank up/downs – 15 reps-the quicker the better.
5. Side plank with reach through under arm – 15 reps on each side.
6. Hold a forearm plank for 30 seconds.