Ive gotten a lot of questions on how I stay motivated to exercise, and how I juggle kids, work and my fitness and health routine. So I’m here to share everything that works for me in hopes it helps you!
Fitness Resolutions: How to Be Successful with Them This Year
- Your workouts need to be a top priority. Every single day. If it’s between a load of laundry, a clean house, or a workout I will pick workout every single time. Because that one hour of exercise is SO good for my body and soul and honestly makes me a better person. AND because of my daily workouts it gives me more energy to do the house work!
- Same with healthy meals. We do HelloFresh and meal plan every Sunday. I go grocery shopping on Monday to get all of our snacks and breakfast/lunch options.
- A good planner helps me keep track of my to-do lists, grocery lists etc.
- A way to track workouts. I personally like to write everything down in a wellness journal. If you’re good at logging things in your phone, try the Workit app.
- When I’m in a workout slump, I try a new class or buy myself a new workout outfit to get me excited again.