This post is sponsored by Viactiv. I only work with brands I love, so thank you for helping me to support them.
Viactiv Digestive Health
As ya’ll know, I had the norovirus from hell two weeks ago. I ended up in the hospital and my insides were a WRECK. I’m currently on the up and up, but I’ve had some serious help. Who here has ever used Viactiv Digestive Health? If you haven’t, I absolutely think you should.
Summer is a dangerous time for our digestive system. We’re traveling, eating too much at backyard barbecues, and grabbing food on-the-go between play dates. Here are some ways you can keep your digestion and healthy lifestyle on track:
● Drink PLENTY of water. If you haven’t joined our water challenge, you need to. I drink about a gallon a day. Drink at least 72 OZ a day. To see the other water challenge ladies- go check out My Life Well Loved and Stilettos and Diapers.
● Workout! I know summer is CRAZY busy, but make the time. Your whole body will thank you.
● Stretch every day. I don’t care if it’s 5 minutes before bed every night, just make the time to get a good stretch in.
● Cut back on sugar as much as possible. I know the hot weather screams for ice cream, but say no. Sugar is detrimental to your digestive health.
● Take Viactiv Dark Chocolate Chews! Here’s why:
○ 10 billion Lactobacillus (healthy gut bacteria)
○ 1 gram fiber
○ Does not need to be refrigerated
○ Delicious chocolate taste
Mamas, go out and grab you a package of these Viactiv Dark-Chocolate Chews, you can find them on Amazon here or check your local Rite Aid. Especially if you’re as busy as I see all of the other moms I run into on a daily basis. It will keep you healthy and your tummy happy.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.