Booty building week 2! How sore are you? My butt was on fire after todays workout! I’ll have a couple extra workouts for y’all this week on stories and IG– so make sure to check that out. Also, don’t forget to check out My Life Well Loved and Nashville Wifestyles for their booty-building posts this week! This week I’m giving you a workout and the gym equipment for the buttocks you NEED at home for a perky butt.
Gym Equipment for the Buttocks
If you missed week 1- go here!
Day 1: 20 minute HIIT- Sprint/speed walk 1 min and walk slowly 1 min. Make sure this is done on a hilly surface!
Day 2: 20 squats, 20 lunges, 20 kickbacks, 2x:30 wall sits
Day 3: 20 minute HIIT- Sprint/speed walk 1 min and walk slowly 1 min. Make sure this is done on a hilly surface!
Day 4: REST
Day 5: 20 regular squats, 20 sumo squats, 20 sumo deadlift high pulls, then 3xexhaustion squat holds with pulse
Day 6: STAIRS! 20 minute HIIT of stairs. You can sprint up and walk down, lunge up and walk down, bunny hop and walk down. Mix it up and burn that booty!
Day 7: REST
Now about that home equipment. This is a short list of some pretty inexpensive items that will give your butt workouts that extra OOMPH.
- Resistance bands– these are great for squats, squat walks, side leg lifts, back kicks, glute bridges etc. The resistance bands add more pressure to your workout, as well as help engage more muscle groups.
- Bosu ball– throw this into your normal squat and lunge routine and you’ll see the difference!
- Foam roller– This set is perfection. Foam rolling and myofascial release help our muscles to recover, as well as helps to break down fatty tissue.
- Ankle weights– Also a great addition to hill workouts, lunges and squats.
- Sliders– A great way to step up your cardio booty workouts.