Ok so I re-purposed this recipe for this week of our arm challenge! It’s the last week! How’s everyone feeling? If you missed week 1, week 2 or week 3 you can click on those links to do those workouts. Also, don’t forget to check out My Life Well Loved and Veronika’s Blushing for their workouts and fun posts!
Arms Challenge Week 4:
Day 1 – 3 sets of 25 push-ups (knees as modification)
Day 2– 3 sets of 1:00 burpees
Day 3– 3 sets of 25 push ups + 3 sets of 20 tricep dips
Day 4 – 3 sets of 1:00 burpees, 3 sets of 30 seconds sidearm planks on left and 30 seconds sidearm planks on right
Day 5– rest
Day 6– 3 sets of 25 push ups + 3 sets of 25 triceps dips + 3 sets of 25 bicep curls
Day 7– 3 sets of 20 burpees,3 sets of 30 seconds sidearm planks on left and 30 seconds sidearm planks on right, 3 sets of push ups to exhaustion
Whole30 Snacks: Delicious Energy Bites
If ya’ll follow on Instagram, you’ve seen my funny saga trying different Whole30 approved bars. So far I’ve found nothing I actually want to eat. So I made my own little Whole30 snacks! These were fast and easy to make, and taste great. I’ll definitely be adding some cacao chips to this recipe, after Whole30 is over of course.
Whole30 Snacks – Energy Bites Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups almond butter
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- Cinnamon to taste
- 1 scoop Vanilla Bone Broth Collagen Powder
- 2 TBSP Flax seeds
- 1/2 Coconut flakes
How to Make your Whole30 Snacks:
- Whip the almond butter and applesauce together. Slowly add the bone broth collagen powder and a little cinnamon to taste. Place in the fridge.
- In a separate bowl mix the coconut flakes and flax seeds.
- Take the almond butter out of the fridge. Roll into inch width balls and then roll in the coconut and flax seed mixture.
- Wrap and place them back in the fridge to enjoy!