I love sharing my fitness and health obsession with y’all! The most frequent question on my IG stories have been “What supplements do you use?” So here I am to share some tried and true oldies and some new loves of mine.
Supplements I Use:
- Detox Organics– I put a scoop in my morning tea every other morning when Im detoxing. It’s a great way to start the day, tastes delicious, and helps clear the system. I use this turmeric and ginger tea with DO.
- I’ve been switching out my pre-workout and BCAAs. I don’t drink coffee, just one pre-workout in the morning when I go to the gym. I do think it’s beneficial to switch brands and types to keep the effects up. I’ve been trying the Stimul8 Cherry Limeade pre-workout with the Strawberry Lemonade BCAAs. I drink the pre-workout before and the BCAAs directly after.
- Vital Proteins– I didn’t get what the big fuss was about until I started trying them! Love these! They’ve definitely helped the collagen of my skin, etc. You an actually mix this in wth the BCAAs if you want. They’re the same flavor and taste good together.
- Sweet Sweat– this helps up your thermogenic temperature while you workout, which causes more fat and water weight to be shed. Plus I love the way it smells!
- Yogi Bedtime tea– a good night’s sleep is SO important for overall health. I really love the bed time tea before bed every night- it’s spicy and smooth and relaxing.
- Fit Tea wraps– Ok I’m not saying these actually make you lose real weight or anything. I HAVE noticed they do help with watertight and overall skin tightness though!
That’s it for the supplements! Now for our Week 3 of the best arms workout. Don’t forget to check out My Life Well Loved and Veronika’s Blushing for their posts on fitness this week!
The Best Arms Workout – Week 3 Challenge
Day 1 – 3 sets of 20 push-ups (knees as modification)
Day 2– 3 sets of :45 of burpees
Day 3– 3 sets of 20 push ups + 3 sets of 20 tricep dips
Day 4 – 3 sets of 1:00 burpees, 3 sets of 1:00 planks
Day 5– rest
Day 6– 3 sets of 20 push ups + 3 sets of 20 triceps dips + 3 sets of 20 bicep curls
Day 7– 3 sets of 20 burpees, 3 sets of 1:00 planks, 3 sets of push ups to exhaustion