Good morning! I’ve made a Whole30 compliant antioxidant smoothie recipe that I know y’all will love! Its delicious, nutritious, and makes you feel ambitious. Sorry, I had to. And before the Whole30 nazis can comment their negativity, I am well aware that the Whole30 gods-that-be prefer we don’t drink smoothies but I DONT CARE. I am a busy mama of two and this is the only way I can get my kids to get enough fruits and veggies in their diets daily. If I’m going to go through the motions of making a smoothie for them, I’m definitely going to be drinking one myself. So no need to comment!
- 1 frozen banana
- 3 cups vanilla coconut milk
- 1 acai frozen packet
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach
- Coconut flakes to garnish
- Blend all of the ingredients (except for the coconut flakes) until smooth. Taste and add more cocoa powder if you want!
- Pour into a glass and garnish with coconut flakes.
- Should yield 3 antioxidant smoothies
You can also add Detox Organics to your antioxidant smoothie recipe if it’s not for your kids! This adds nutrients and helps detox your system. Plus it’s got a great chocolate taste.