It’s no secret that Avalon is my favorite shopping center. I’m there at least once, if not more a week. On Monday, the valets even said “Hello again Mrs. Hughes!” I don’t know if I should be embarrassed or proud, haha!
If you haven’t been to Avalon, then you are sorely missing out. There is an indoor/outdoor playground for the kids, several delicious restaurants, all the shopping your heart could want, a movie theater, and fun events planned each week. For example, today is National Ugly Sweater Christmas Day and they’ll have shopping and games all day long. I’ll be there with my girlfriend while the kids are at school. If you haven’t finished all of your Christmas shopping, I am happy to help! Here are some great gifts you can get for each person in your family in my Holiday gift guide for Avalon:
Avalon Holiday Gift Guide For Him:
- OAK Steakhouse gift card. You know what would be a great date idea? Book him for a day date- Lunch at OAK (if you follow my stories you know how delicious this is!) followed by a movie, shopping, or just walking around and talking at Avalon.
- One of these Bonobos shirts. They’re well tailored and come in every print imaginable. I got Jason a forest green one!
- Millar pants. Jason loves his, so I of course got him another pair. The Twill pants look sooooo good on.
- Or how about an awesome new suitcase for travel? This may be a subtle hint to your SO its time to plan a vacay.
Avalon Holiday Gift Guide For Her:
- Nanette Lepor boots– for someone special. These unique boots would make any fashionista excited. And they’re 25% off today!
- Ombre Sequin Slippers– Also 25% off.
- A giftcard to Colletta– A favorite restaurant of mine, and a great place for a date night or girls night out.
- Ruffle Turtleneck– Perfect for any woman.
- Iris Choker Necklace in Rose Gold– Omg this is so gorgeous and a great layering piece. They have free shipping today, or go into the store to see all the other beautiful options!
Avalon Holiday Gift Guide For Kids: