On my weekend away I got to experience the full sugar body scrub at the Ritz-Carlton Buckhead. Ya’ll, my skin was so soft I just wanted to hug myself. Plus, I smelled better than Thanksgiving dinner. So I came home and made the scrub myself!
Holiday Sugar Body Scrub
They called it a honey pumpkin sugar body scrub. So I took took honey, pumpkin and brown sugar, added some oils and made my own concoction. I promise, you will smell SO GOOD!
Sugar Body Scrub – Ingredients:
- 8 oz Jojoba Oil
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 TBSP Honey
- 5 Cups Brown Sugar
- 3 TBSP (or more) Pumpkin Spice
- 20 drops Clove essential oil
- 12 drops Cinnamon Bark Vitality
- 8 drops Lavender
- 22 drops Sandalwood
- Mini Jars
- Wooden Spoons
Sugar Body Scrub – Directions:
- Mix the jojoba, pumpkin, honey and essential oils together in a mixer. I prefer using Young Living and you can get them here.
- Slowly add the brown sugar and pumpkin spice.
- Test the sugar scrub first to see how you like the smell so far. If you want more pumpkin, add more of the pumpkin spice!
- Bottle up the sugar in your mini glass jars.
- You can tie a wooden spoon onto each jar with some pretty ribbon.
Gift this to all of your favorite people!