So this paleo challenge has been amazing for the family and I! I really needed to cleanse the sugar out of my system and we all seem to be feeling better. I’ve been trying new recipes, and I am loving these ten paleo meals I’ve found. They’re tried, tested, and delicious! Also to help with our paleo challenge, I’ve teamed up with Walking in Memphis in High Heels to give away a Quinny Moodd Stroller!! Scroll to the bottom for the giveaway:
- Chicken Nuggets– Hudson LOVED these. We paired them with sweet potato fries.
- Roasted Red Pepper Bisque with Shrimp– I was craving soup SO bad and this did the trick!
- One Pan Broccoli Cashew Chicken– My husband LOVES Chinese food and this was definitely his favorite meal.
- Sausage Sweet Potato and Veggie SKillet– Ya’ll this is so very delicious! If you only make one meal, make this one.
- Banana Blueberry Breakfast Bread– I added some Premier Protein to this mix to give it an extra protein kick!
- Honey Mustard Chicken Salad– Also extremely delicious.
- Coconut Curry Meatballs
- Birthday Cake Protein Cookies– my own recipe and a favorite of the family’s.
- Butternut Squash Pasta with Bacon
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sweet Potatoes– buffalo chicken is a weakness of mine so this recipe has a special place in my heart.
What are your favorite paleo meals? I’d love to hear!
Here is the GIVEAWAY!!