I know it’s only February, but I am ready for some tropical deliciousness in my life. When I’m craving salt and sand, I normally whip up my Pina Colada protein smoothie. But I’ve come up with a new recipe that I think you all will love! My Orange Passionfruit Protein Smoothie is a refreshing take on your typical orange smoothie. What makes it different? Lipton Tea!
- 1 Lipton Orange Passionfruit Jasmine Tea bag- seeped in hot water, then placed in the fridge for at least an hour
- 4 Frozen Orange Slices OR 4 Regular Orange Slices and 4 Ice Cubes
- 6 fl Oz Orange Juice
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1 Scoop AboutTime Orange Creamsicle Protein Powder or 1 Scoop AboutTime (or other) Vanilla Protein Powder
- Steep Lipton Orange Passionfruit Tea in hot water for 10 minutes, then place in the fridge for at least an hour. I typically steep it the night before and leave in the fridge over night.
- Place frozen banana, orange juice, oranges, protein powder and tea in a blender and blend.
- Pour and enjoy!
I have always been a big Lipton tea drinker. If you ever come over to my house you’ll see my large collection- I have a whole drawer full! I used to be a Green Tea and Chamomile fanatic, but with this new line of bold and inspiring teas I’ve definitely branched out. The Enticing Chai, and entire black tea line in general, has so many unique flavors that I want to try them all. I’m also really enjoying the light and refreshing green teas, like the Orange Passionfruit used above.
What’s your favorite flavor of Lipton?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.