This post is sponsored by The Quaker Oats Company but all opinions are my own. I only work with brands I love, so thank you for helping me to support them.
Whether you’re a stay-at-home mom, working at home mom, stay-at-home working mom, or anything in between, you know how important a nighttime routine is. If you don’t have one yet, let me rock your world. I swear by my nighttime routine and I honestly believe it helps me be more productive, as well as just a more sane and happier person.
How to Prepare Your Successful Nighttime Routine
- First, I clear out my emails. I answer all that need answers and flag any that I don’t know the answer to.
- Next, I edit photos and write copy for my blog post due the next morning.
- Third, I catch up on all of my social media- answer comments on FB, Instagram and Twitter as well as interact with some of my favorite followers. Then I turn my phone on airplane mode so I don’t get tempted to text or get on social media.
- Fourth, I make the family lunches and my Quaker Overnight Oats. The most simple part is making those oats—I just open the top, pour in my almond milk (you can use your favorite dairy or non-dairy option of choice), stir, cover it back up and put it in the fridge.
- Finally, I make a cup of chamomile tea, read my book for a bit, and go to bed.
Unless I have an event that night, my nighttime routine stays about the same. This insures I am prepared for the next day, as well as relaxed enough to get a good night’s sleep. My favorite part of this whole routine, besides my book reading, is getting my breakfast ready. I am a HUGE fan of overnight oats and really love these by Quaker.
Quaker Overnight Oats take me one minute to prepare and make sure I have a nutritious breakfast choice to help start the next day off right. My personal favorite flavor is the Toasted Coconut and Almond Crunch. Oh my word, it is SO delicious. And literally all I have to do is add milk or your non-dairy option of choice and let it cold-steep overnight. To give you a little nutritional info: 100% whole grain oats and other grains and a good source of dietary fiber (contains 10 grams of fat or less as packaged). Breakfast is an important building block to help maintain energy throughout the morning, which is why breakfast options like Quaker Overnight Oats are so important!
Do you have a nighttime routine? If so, what is it? Let me know in the comments below!