This post is sponsored by fairlife ultra-filtered milk. I only work with brands I truly love, so thank you for helping me to support them.
We all know my love of fairlife ultra-filtered milk. Well, mom and I used to make pudding together when I was little, and we’ve both been craving it lately. We played around with our old recipe and made this absolutely delicious Vanilla Pudding, using our favorite fairlife ultra-filtered milk.
Best Vanilla Pudding Recipe Featuring Fairlife
- 2 1/2 cups fairlife ultra-filtered whole milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 Vanilla bean
- Place a medium saucepan on the stovetop on medium heat. Bring the milk to a simmer.
- Slowly add sugars and vanilla to milk, constantly stirring the whole time.
- Add vanilla bean.
- Add butter.
- Add the cornstarch while continuing to stir. The mixture should start thickening. When it sticks to the back of the spoon remove from heat.
- Remove vanilla bea.
- Pour pudding in a bowl or individual containers and place in the fridge for at least 12 hours.
- Garnish and enjoy!
As we’ve discussed, fairlife is the only milk I serve in my house. Because it’s ultra-filtered it has an extra delicious taste but half the sugar and 13g of protein, compared to regular milk which only has 8g! It’s a win all around. I hope you love this vanilla pudding recipe as much as we do!