The New Year normally brings about a healthier focus for most families. And if you’re like me, you’re all about quick meals. The problem is finding ones that are healthy AND family-friendly as well. I’ve scoured the internet and Pinterest specifically to find delicious and nutritious slow-cooker meals for the whole family to enjoy. These ten I have tried and absolutely LOVED! Try them out and let me know what you think!
Healthy Family Crockpot Meals
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken– The whole family gobbled this up! it is SO delicious.
- Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal– this is perfect for breakfast or for dinner!
- Slow Cooker Hawaiin Chicken– This chicken was so good it made Hudson love rice- HALLELUJAH! I did swap the white rice for brown rice with quinoa.
- Slow Cooker Mashed Sweet Potatoes– Perfect with already made barbecue shredded chicken. The kids ate this up!
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps– Jason and I’s favorite food of all time ever
- Spinach and Mozzarella Frittata– Yes a frittata that goes in the slow cooker! It’s so stinking’ good!!
- Crockpot Turkey Breast– When you need break from chicken, this will rock your socks off.
- Butter Chicken– I know you’re thinking “BUTTER!?” But 1. Butter is delicious and 2. It’s ok to have every once in awhile. Pair it with some healthy carbs (quinoa) and lots of veggies and you’re golden.
- Quinoa Turkey Meatballs– Protein and healthy carb all in one? Sign me up!
- Chicken Lo Mein– Noodles, chicken, and veggies galore. The best part is the whole family loved it! Even Henley!
Remember every crockpot or slow-cooker is different, so check on your meal every once in awhile. I know ya’ll love these healthy family round-ups- what other food recommendations are you looking for?