This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DamageFreeHoliday #CollectiveBias
Another Mama Mac post! Its the time of the year again, folks. The holidays are right around the corner and it’s time to decorate and make our homes festive for our friends and family.
I’m going to walk you through step-by-step how to create your own Christmas mantle with Command™ Brand hooks. They are easy to use, adjustable, and don’t destroy your furniture or walls.
You will need:
- One Box of Command™ Clear Medium Hook (7count – 2 lb hold)
- One Box of Command™ Brand Small Wire Hooks (4 count – .5 lb Hold)
- One Command™ Medium Designer Hook
- One 9 FT pine garland with white lights
- One Box 32pcs Christmas ornaments
- One Pkg of snowflake ornaments
- One large pine wreath
- Two decorative flowers
- One twig and glitz garland for wreath
- 8 mercury glass candle holders
How to decorate:
- Lets start off by wiping down the mantle to remove any unwanted dirt. Allow area to dry.
- Place your 7ct Command™ Clear Medium Hooks from left to right in equal intervals along the mantle front.
- Hang pine garland starting from left to right. Play with it to give it the right about of draping. You don’t want it too tight!
- Now lets hang the ornaments! I like to start with what I consider my pop color and distribute it evenly throughout my garland. Then hang your neutral colors. I added blue snowflakes at the end for an extra POP!
- Next use the Command™ Clear Mini Hooks to hang the stockings. We have five lovely people living in this house so I used all 5 hooks. Space them out evenly and hang under the mantle. Hang your stockings!
- For the wreath, I highly recommend using the Command™ Medium Designer Hook. It’s strong and can handle the weight. Decorate your wreath as you see fit- I used a silver garland and two glittered flowers.
- Give your mantle a little extra romance with some mercury glass candle holders, and you are done! Light that fire, get some hot cocoa, and enjoy your hard work.
I have always used Command™ Brand hooks in my holiday decorating. They’re easy-to-use, come off clean, and can handle any decorating task I put them up to. I often change my mind in the middle of decorating, and the ability to remove hooks without a scratch or hassle really make these my favorite decor item each holiday season. Make sure you stock up on Command™ Brand hooks at Walmart for all you decorating needs!