Another fun Halloween DIY! I’ve been wanting to put this together for years as I know the neighborhood kids will LOVE IT. Here is my
Halloween Trick or Treat Dartboard DIY
You will need:
- Black poster board- you can get 3 here
- 1 bag of confetti
- Orange Balloons- however many you think you’ll need. I bought a bag of 72
- Darts- I got an 18 pack here.
- Double Sided Sticky Tape
- Glitter Tape– I got the combo pack because HELLO GLITTER!
- Black Sharpie
To make your dartboard:
- Line your dartboard twice with glitter tape. I used white and green but use your creativity! For my type A ladies- there is a 1/2 inch space between the glitter tape.
- Next stuff 6 balloons with confetti and 2 pieces of candy each. I highly recommend doing the confetti first! Then blow each balloon up.
- You can adhere the balloons to the board with double sided sticky tape. Six balloons per board- 2 rows of 3.
- You can write something fun on the remaining black board like Trick or Treat!
- Let the kids have fun! Hudson went to town on one of these and he was laughing hysterically.